- Wellness/preventive medicine: full inventory of applicable vaccinations
- Parasite and zoonosis control: ten minute heartworm tests, Heartgard, Frontline, Nexgard, Sentinel parasite control in stock
- Medical and Surgical services: we offer routine spays, neuters, declaws, dental cleaning and other procedures
- Fully digital radiology: immediate interpretation of x-rays
- Dentistry, including dental x-ray: for pets with advanced dental disease and extractions
- Reproductive services
- Genetic counseling
- International Health Certificates
We require full payment at the time services are rendered. For your convenience, we accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Care Credit, Citi Health, and cash. Personal checks are accepted from established clients only. If you have pet insurance we will gladly help you fill out the necessary paperwork to ensure you are reimbursed for your pets visit.
Paying for your pets medical care should never be something you have to worry about. When owning a pet, you do take on the responsibility of caring for that pet. However, many pet owners find themselves in the position of not being able to provide much needed medical care for their pets due to cost. Unfortunately, some pet owners have had to make the difficult decision to put an animal down or decline medical treatment because of the costs involved.
Listed below are several websites and programs that help pet owners cover emergency medical expenses or other lifesaving medical treatment.